Game Design in general

It feels like the game design team doesn't play this game. Or even watch other people play it.

Clown needed some form of map awareness or control, and instead they gave him, wait for it.... MORE CHASE SPECIALIZATION!! Just why?

The perk changes are good, but they didn't mention the Ds/Unbreakable combo that's just stupidly good and puts the killer in a lose/lose situation. No word on keys either, or even Blight's POV fix. Or a OoO rework. Or even anything about the handful of perks that are literally worthless (I'm looking at you, monstrous shrine, sole survivor, and insidious just to name a few.)

They like the fact that Trapper is based solely on RNG if you actually catch someone. That's a red flag.

THEY SAID THEY MADE SURE TEABAGGING STILL WORKS PROPERLY THEY EVEN ADDED ANIMATIONS JUST FOR IT, SO THAT "It is still satisfying to do"

I just can't anymore. I've defended this game and it's BS for too long, these last updates since the Halloween "Event" have been laughable.

I pray that they will hire a team of people that have actual experience and know what the hell to do in terms of balance, because the current team is clearly incapable.

On top of everything mentioned above, survivor queue times recently have been terrible, the worst its been in literally 2 years for me. This update will do nothing but make that worse.

Please, dear lord baby Jesus in heaven, help this game and its incompetent designers.

I still love this game. But I sure as hell ain't gonna be touching it for awhile.

To end, I have to say that I personally do not mean to offend the designers or anyone on the dev team. But you guys need to listen to criticism and your community.

Rant over, thanks for reading. I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  • They also have no idea of the horrifying scope of the grind in this game.

  • Clown's speed bottles may help him traverse the map faster, stop judging the changes before they are even released in PTB.

    Teabagging isn't only used by toxic players, it's used very often to communicate or usually "thank" other players.

    Queue times have been good for me, depending on the time of day sometimes killers take a minute and sometimes survivors do but that's expected from a asymmetrical game like this, honestly it is much much better than a few years ago.