DC during bloodhunt

So I don't get it...It's double bloodpoint weekend. A person dcs to deny me hook points and sacrifice, while I still get quitter bonus which is pretty much the same what I'd get anyway, while they get 0 bloodpoints by dcing. Where is the logic in this? Or the rage overcomes their rational thinking? lol

Comments

  • Some of them if your running say franklins will quite to save their rare item. I dono how many just quite soon as they relies they dropped their red bulb flash light.

  • They don't mind missing out if it means denying you 175 extra points.
  • Quitter bonus is considerably less than you would get by palying normally.

    All survivor DCing will leave you with 2,5k BP :lol:

  • @DeadByFlashlight Except I had sacrifice nearly maxed out and they banked up quite a bit of points during the game. Just seems silly.

  • I Do it because you're more then likely running perks to boost your Bloodpoints and offerings.

    So I just DC so you get the bare minimal and so do my SWF group. we lose nothing anyways
  • @TeaLeaf said:
    Some of them if your running say franklins will quite to save their rare item. I dono how many just quite soon as they relies they dropped their red bulb flash light.

    Pretty sure you lose your items if you DC too?