Survivor healing animations
Just wanted to know if the survivor healing animations will also getting an update this midchapter or sometime soon because right now it's like Meg is trying to cast a spell on me while I'm being healed
Just wanted to know if the survivor healing animations will also getting an update this midchapter or sometime soon because right now it's like Meg is trying to cast a spell on me while I'm being healed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was only the locomotion. Any interaction animations weren't changed.
Just fondle those knife wounds away
I find it funny, how they put so much effort into the survivors and their down state transitions- when they still haven't fixed the server sync issue that causes survivors to teleport 5 - 10 meters after being downed; skipping any animations in that time anyways xD