So Survivors should be able to react to the Wraith from up close but not the Spirit?

"The goal of this change is to make it harder for Survivors to keep tabs on The Wraith while he is cloaked while maintaining an opportunity for a Survivor to react if you approach from the open."

In true BHVR fashion, they word this to make it sound reasonable, until you play against a Spirit that comes out of nowhere with no warning.

What the actual f kind of logic is that Behaviour??

Comments

  • Because Sprit's design is bad and they don't want to repeat that mistake.

  • Don't worry, all you have to do is make one or two posts a day about how unfun it is to go against a Spirit and the devs will nerf her again.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859560#Comment_1859560

    this is actually a feasible option. i assume devs are working on freddy first, and then they will nerf spirit. she was already nerfed with the collision removal which is why they may be prioritizing freddy over spirit

    Yup, Freddy will get neutered (which I am ok with since I hate versing him and they players he attracts) and on to the next killer who survivors think is the flavor of the month.

    I mean, they're now complaining about the basement existing, I wouldn't put it past the devs to remove it from the game.

  • I'll just tell you this: the average killerr will go invisible on Spirit, won't be able to see #########, and lose the chase. She's a high-skill ceiling killer and she's only truly annoying when going against red rank killers that actually know how to mindgame and chase without visual aid.

    Now, you make her as "visible" as Wraith up close and she loses that. You'd have to give her something else to make up for it, and trust me: you don't want that.