Bots
Why can't we get bots for other platforms other than mobile? it would be so nice for new players to learn the ropes with a killer bot instead of just immediately sending them to the slaughterhouse.
I would prefer a survivor bot upon someone disconnecting, at least the bot can do a gen while I loop the killer than being down a player or two....
Comments
I only approve of bots for training mode, if they are the same as the ones from mobile. The DbD mobile bots are absolute garbage.
But are they better or worse than solo human survivors?
They are bad in the sense that they don't loop and waste pallets but you can draw aggro and loop the killer yourself and the bots can just stay doing gnerators for you, which gives you a slight opportunity at getting out on the other hand if you are still with 4 gens and 2 people disconnect it's almost impossible for the generators to be completed making it mostly a hatch game...
It might sound crazy, but worse. Go and play DbD mobile if you don't take my word for it. They fail almost every skill check, and won't unhook in the killer's TR (even if it means you will die). Refuse to work on generators with you while you're injured (prioritze healing you over anything else). I've also seen one particular place on Haddonfield they meander, won't leave the area. The list goes on.