First game of day
I was watching some otz and I was like get ima get on survivor and have some fun. First match I got disconnectrd from host before I loaded in a lobby. Next time I even did the 100 percent escape build just to switch up perks which was DS. UB tenacity and deliverance and a green medkit with scissor and gel dressing. So obviously I got a decent build with a good item just for memes or whatever but its just my luck I get pyarmid head on the game with I'm all ears. Not only did a teammate die on first hook because of a rage quit he injured the girl who saved me from the cage and instead of going for her who was also dead he tunneled me for whatever reason. So far I'm hating this game today, I just dc out of spite because he wanted to get me with his ability to mori me. Also PSA I don't condone DC I was salty and rightfully so it was my first game and I took a break for this but I dont plan on making a habit of spiteful plays so please don't come in here insulting me for that and dont come in here defending me I was being pathetoc and its not a good choice to make so I hope none of you will do what I did. Anyways have a nice day everyone.
Comments
Was the girl tormented?
No she saved me out of a cage and got injured and then he felt the need to tunnel me even tho he went TOWARDS her at a t and L with doors so she couldnt possibly escaoe but then he just wanted to tunnel for whatever reason.
corre me if I’m wron cause I don’t play ph but can’t he kill you after he cages you?
Only if you get tormented again becaude being saved and saving gets rid of it
Hmm idk then maybe you pissed him off maybe he didn’t wanna deal with the loop the other guy was at🤷
Idk he wasn't bad so there should have been no reason to chase me. We were 3 gen I believe And I couldnt even find the other 2 gens. Idk the luck this killer had. I also had a killer dc at the beginning maybe on purpose but it was probably Wi-Fi you know why? This guy was SCRATCHED MIRROR and he got Hawkins the freaking best map for him all without offerings. No one in their right mind would dc on purpose