How Does the New MMR Work?

This is directed at the DEV. Now that we now Rank is being completely divested from matching us with opponents, and the MMR (with tweaks) will be going back online, can you please tell us HOW it works? What statistics does it measure and match?

Comments

  • @Moundshroud said:

    This is directed at the DEV. Now that we now Rank is being completely divested from matching us with opponents, and the MMR (with tweaks) will be going back online, can you please tell us HOW it works? What statistics does it measure and match?

    They will not tell us as they don't want ppl to game the system, they want you to continue playing how you play.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217821/how-does-the-new-mmr-work

    They will not tell us as they don't want ppl to game the system, they want you to continue playing how you play.

    Yes, but at this point I don't believe there is an MMR system. I think it will be first one in is first one out. And since Rank has nothing to do with it, we won't know if there is a system. :) I'm not looking to game anything. I want to know that every match, EVERY SINGLE ONE, will be against people with statistics in my range. However, I'm skeptical that there is any system at all.

    I think this is just a good way to cover there not being a system, so they can just match 1st in 1st out to speed up the Que and we have no way of knowing. That feels sketchy to me. I think we deserve to know how they are matching us.