Really excited for the update
The changes they are making are all sooooo good. Props to BHVR.
The changes they are making are all sooooo good. Props to BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'm a fan. I wish, while they gave Trapper traps a mini rework, they also had him start with 2 at base. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the changes
All changes are great except for undying.
I also love this changes. The crawl animation looked a little bit weired, but maybe it's just because it's new. Personally I would have changed second wind to maybe "heal 80% or 90% of a health state", would be a good QoL change, I think.
I will cry a lot of tears, if the matchmaking will work 🥺.
Also the rewading system is great. Now you will get extra rewards for switching the roles. Really nice.
The hook counter, yeah 🥳. I already wanted to suggest this, awesome.
Damn, exited 😀. I like nearly everything.