New Killer Perk | Misconception
Misconception
Every 60 seconds one random Totem is chosen to produce a 32 meter Terror Radius for 10/15/20 seconds.
Any perks that activate when Survivors are within your Terror Radius work with Misconception.
At the start of the Trial Misconception starts on cooldown.
Note: The Terror Radius takes 4 seconds to fade in and out.
How I imagine the cooldown working, at the start of the Trial it is on a 60 second cooldown, after that Misconception activates and does it's Terror Radius thingy for 20 seconds at tier III, after that it deactivates and goes back on 60 second cooldown and so on, it works until all Totems are cleansed.
What do you think?
Comments
Cool idea, it doesn't seem super useful by itself, however. Maybe it should show you the auras of people inside of the fake terror radius for a couple of seconds when it activates, along with highlighting the totem it's active on. Unless it has some kind of feedback as to where it's active and who's affected, I think the perk's effectiveness will be limited.
However, I think where this perk would end up shining would be in synergy with other terror-radius based perks. Being able to get more reach with them would make them much more effective.
That was exactly what I was going for, more use for Terror Radius perks!
Also it currently doesn't give any indication what Totem is being affected, but I could change that!