BHVR needs to let us see the killer ping in lobby.

I've dealt with this issue for so long and it's finally got me to my boiling point. I find it completely ridiculous that we can see every survivor ping but not the killer's for some reason. I have 1,000 hours and every single night there will be some BS hits that clearly didn't connect killing me without fail. I don't have a problem with people using a VPN to get easier matches if that's what they want to do but please just let us see the ping when we're in lobby so we know when we're in for a bad game. As killer I consistently get 40 ping and all of my hits seem fair for the most part. Every hit that connects or doesn't seems logical and makes sense. Is this just a problem for the survivor side or do this many people just have yellow to red ping? This may just be a problem with the servers but again, as killer it always seems fine to me. If it was the servers, it wouldn't just make hits that wouldn't have actually hit you just randomly hit you. This is my one requested feature I wish they would give us but for reason they don't want to show the killer ping maybe because survivors would dodge lobbies all the time?

Comments

  • Agreed! Its only fair so we can decide if we wanna play that match, just as we can when we connect to a server with 100+ ping. I keep getting matched with russians with bad ping, whats up with that when theyre not even in the EU?