Why is every killer bad?
new to the game and every time I get into a game the killer is always very bad at the game and I win so easily. Is this a bug?
new to the game and every time I get into a game the killer is always very bad at the game and I win so easily. Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Nah, mate, as a killer main, we play killer just to make our lives worse. We are all ######### masochists
No, it's not a bug. It's simply a bait thread by ProClaudettePlayer post count: 1.
If you are seeking attention, you might want to repost it in General discussions for larger audience.