Wraith Perk buffs/Reworks

All of the wraiths perks need a little bit of work so here is what I would add to them to hopefully make them better / reasonably useful


Bloodhound: Survivor Blood is considerably more discernable Wounds inflicted by successful attacks slightly/moderately/considerably increase the Survivor's bleeding frequency (basically sloppy butchers hemorrhage effect as new baseline for the perk)

Predator: Scratch marks left by survivors running spawn slightly/moderately/considerably closer, survivors leave normal scratch marks when crawling, crouch walking, and walking

Shadowborn: Increases Fov, Increases pallet breaking speed, vaulting speed, locker opening speed, gen damaging speed, survivor pickup speed, survivor dropping speed, wall breaking speed by 40%/50%/60% when outside of a chase

TLDR, Bloodhound makes more bleeding, predator always has scratch marks, shadowborn is also shadow dance outside of chase

Comments

  • The Bloodhound change I like, it's already a pretty decent perk that many people overlook.

    The Predator change shouldn't leave scratch marks when crouch walking. The ones left by walking should spawn closer together instead of ones left by running, as these are harder to spot.

    The Shadowborn change is a neat idea, but it being tied to chase mechanics opens the potential for abuse. The killer could moonwalk in a chase and kick a pallet 60% faster.

  • I mean... if we're being honest, FoV should be an option slider and Shadowborn should do something else completely.

    I agree with ReverseVelocity on the predator and bloodhound changes.