Looking at Tome I again, it says that people who know the connection between their thoughts and the world around them are poisonous to the Entity. Seems like you could influence the word using this connection-- is this how Vigo made the Hatch?
But, I think he made hatch by manipulating the cells within the fog. It’s kind of like how the Entity creates iridescent add-ons for the Killers, Vigo did the same thing.
That’s my guess anyway, I’m still trying to understand the lore. 😓
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Vigo is a smart boi.
But, I think he made hatch by manipulating the cells within the fog. It’s kind of like how the Entity creates iridescent add-ons for the Killers, Vigo did the same thing.
That’s my guess anyway, I’m still trying to understand the lore. 😓