PC- Pale Rose Broken Collision Between Trees
Steps
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match
Step 3 : Load into the Pale Rose map of Backwater Swamp
Step 4 : Try to walk through gaps between trees on the outskirts of the map.
Step 5: Notice how survivors can fit through gaps between trees but you cannot.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Character played: The Plague
- Perks played: Corrupt Intervention, Hex: Ruin, Infectious Fright, Hex: Undying
- Map: Backwater Swamp: Pale Rose
- Frequency of the issue: Multiple instances on the outskirts of the map
- I have no pictures or video of the occurrence. I tried to recreate the issue in a private lobby, but the issue is affected by random terrain generation. The custom lobby that I loaded into had a different layout of trees along the outskirts of the map. I tried to add the logs but I'm unsure if they added correctly—I see no indication of them having been added.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Yeah I have had multiple survivors abuse this area and I'm getting sick and tired of it.