Now that we have Victor...
No, this isn't another Chucky post. I just had a thought. A long time ago, I think the Dev's talked about how he would never get a non-humanoid killer because they'd have to completely rework the animation frame, but now that we have Victor, what's to stop them from adding non-humanoid killer powers? Wolves, Spiders, other kinds of monsters. I think it'd be neat. And yes, I know Victor is also humanoid, but it seems like they built him a unique rig. I'm hoping they'd be open to building new rigs for Killer Powers, if not for actual killers.
Demo doesn't count. He's not human, but still humanoid.
Comments
I mean, Victor is humanoid.
How would you animate hooking survivors with spider killer
i'm more talking about them presumably building a new rig for Victor, which (hopefully) means they're more open to different rigs for powers.
You didn't read my post. The spider would be the power, not the killer. Similar to Victor. Victor can't hook anyone either.
Oh sorry i miss understood your point.
No problem.
Guess it’s a possibility.
especially an AI based killer power. I could see them using arachnids or a wolf/feral dog for that.
i know they said they don’t plan on making an AI killer power but they wouldn’t reveal something like this beforehand either way..
I know you have been answered, I just wanted to add that with the introduction of Pyramid Head, his cages have shown that hooks are no longer a hurdle when it comes to killer conception. All that matters is if the devs are willing to do it.
With this killer I think Chucky and Pinhead became real possibility
I don't know too much about Pinhead, but isn't he a humanoid?