Colors of the clothes/Importance of camouflage

Does it matter at all? I usually wear what I want, but in the lobbies I always notice that I am standing out and most of the survivors go for dark colors. 

Comments

  • Camoflage can help but it's all about positioning, really. Besides, nothing is funnier then watching camo players crap themselves on Lery's Memorial Institute or The Game.
  • Peasant said:
    Camoflage can help but it's all about positioning, really. Besides, nothing is funnier then watching camo players crap themselves on Lery's Memorial Institute or The Game.
    Where did that Claudette go? - me on red forest
  • Wear what you want! I prefer fashion over faculty.
  • I even wanted to leave my cloths behind, but the game won't let me. :'(

  • I'd rather look good instead of blending in.
  • @Eveline said:
    Does it matter at all? I usually wear what I want, but in the lobbies I always notice that I am standing out and most of the survivors go for dark colors. 

    i usually wear brown clothes on nea with her dark long hair you can buy but now i think im going to use her new outfit forever with the pink hair and that backpack that moves around so awesome

  • I wish Kate had more clothes. :(
  • Unless I’m playing Claudette I don’t chose based on camoflauge. Honestly I wear the brightest outfits. My main Meg outfit is the long red hair with the grey and gold tracksuit although I flip flop frequently between outfits. Nea I use the newest pink hair with the pink, blue, and black vest and zebra pants. Claudette on the other hand is the dark purple beachy waves with a green shirt and brown pants. Claudette is the only one I really care about camouflaging. Try find her on the swamp or red forest. Haddonfield can also cause a lot of trouble if you have a Claudette who really likes to hide in bushes.

  • I think every character should have at least one outfit as good at camo as P3 Claudette, just to make it so people play the character they want to
  • I think every character should have at least one outfit as good at camo as P3 Claudette, just to make it so people play the character they want to
    All non licensed characters have camo, licensed is up to the holder. 
  • Can't count how many times dark clothes and a shadowy corner have saved my ass. It's always fun to see the killer looking for you in a panic, walking back and forth right in front of you.

  • I think every character should have at least one outfit as good at camo as P3 Claudette, just to make it so people play the character they want to
    All non licensed characters have camo, licensed is up to the holder. 
    Meg, David and Feng just off the top of my head have no good camo.
  • @HarryToeknuckles said:
    Can't count how many times dark clothes and a shadowy corner have saved my ass. It's always fun to see the killer looking for you in a panic, walking back and forth right in front of you.

    I can't count how many times I've been in that panic mode looking for the one that I just lost. Yes, darker clothes DO work. I actually love it when I see survivors in the lobby with bright clothes and that awesome (almost florescent) pink hair. They really do stand WAY out in the game.