Should there be more maps for the Grave of Glenvale realm? (Dead Dawg Saloon)

Dead Dawg Saloon is probably one of my favourite maps. I thought that a cowboy/western map would be weird in Dead by Daylight, but surprisingly I really love the map. I think that it's very balanced in terms of totem spots and loops (once you break all of the saloon's doors lol) and I personally think it is the most balanced map in the game. Some people might disagree lol.

So do you think there should or shouldn't be more maps like Dead Dawg? I really think that Grave of Glenvale could be a strong realm if they made maps as balanced as Dead Dawg.

Comments

  • More maps for existing realms in general would be nice and another western map would be great to get first.

  • I hope so, but they seem to have decided to stop making maps for now with the graphics update. When most of it is done, I'd love to see a new Ormond or Glenvale map because I love Saloon and new Ormond feels a lot nicer to play on.

    Temple Gate map on Glenvale for an Outlast chapter when?

  • I'd love another map in that Realm.

  • This domain badly needs more maps. There's almost no RNG in this map it's practically the same map every time. Fix the map tile randomization, then add more maps please.