Why is happening?

Today ı wanted to play a killer . Everything was good at first but then I noticed survivors are playing very good. they are not rank 12 ( my killer rank is 12 ) maybe they could be rank 13,14 , 11 or 10 but THEY ARE RANK 2 I played 4 survivors and two of them are rank 2 others are 10. When I knock down one of them they did a lot of things and save the person . I understand it is a game but it needs a balancing . I am sure they don't think it was funny because it was a very easy match for them. Your game is good and I love DBD but this game needs A BALANCİNG. Why should I have to play rank 2 people. I want to ask. If I be rank 1 against whom should ı play . Taking this into consideration, the best people of the game should come, but I'm not that good. I played this game for 65 hours , they played 600 hours.How can I kill them . I know as I said it is a game but that is not good for a game. Please fix it .I can improve myself more if I play this game with people from my ranking.

Comments