Blight on console isn't that hard
https://youtu.be/9Jc9Lr-aiTE
Double speed definitely makes it harder to get some hits but other than that, he is pretty easy
Double speed definitely makes it harder to get some hits but other than that, he is pretty easy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What sensitivity are you using ?
80
Against survivors like that I could play Machete Man and win, they literally left good loops and threw themselves at you each time. Blight is a hard killer even in PC and even if console isn't as hard for you it is still harder than PC.
This video has little to do with how good the survivors are. I was just showing blight is easy to play and I only play him a couple times a week because he slides too much as shown in the video.
How long did it take you to get used to that high sens? I'm still trying to get used to 90 at the moment but keep feeling like a human fidget-spinner.
For about a year now. 80+ Shadowborn makes it less often of me getting juked because I play on console