Dont mind me im just urban evasioning away he will never find me hahah... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE DID HE COME FROM good thing i got my sprint burst.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Omae wa moe, shinderu.
NANI?!
Chainsaw noises"
Phew. Hey guys I think I lost hi-- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
His chainsaw is fueled by an angry 4chan user who’s flex taped to it. THATS WHY IT DOES A LOT OF DAMAGE
Dont mind me im just urban evasioning away he will never find me hahah... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE DID HE COME FROM good thing i got my sprint burst.
Dark Sense is telling me you're across the map, I'll be oh hi Billy, how are you?
The one time OoO is a massively good Perk tbh