Place your bets on Clown's rework!
Make your guesses here for what it will do, how his addons will be nerfed, how much stronger if at all he will become.
My guess is that he'll receive a Billy style addon rework with most becoming memes or bootleg perks, and that orange gas cloud will increase Clown's movement speed while distorting his vision like Intoxication, but survivors who run through it will also get a speed burst.
Comments
God I hope they don't do him dirty like they did with billy.
One thing I'm not a fan of just from the short preview alone is how the gas cloud takes about a second and a half to spread. It was fine before, so I don't see why they saw the need to add that.
Let's hope the second one is actually useful, otherwise clown will still be the bottom tier killer.
Edit: pinky finger could with a change, but not a big one. Maybe it could reduce th amount of bottles he can bring. Or he can only use it on his last bottle.
Hope is pink gas stays the same
orange gas could cause oblivious and remove red stain for mind games?
remove exhaustion and pinky finger
remove vaulting grunt
They will probably remove pinky finger and maybe replace it with flask of bleach. The exhaustion add-on is definitely getting removed too.
I hope they make an add-on that gives you bottles for hooking or a faster reload for hooking
I really hope they enhance the illusion and blurring aspect of his bottle. Survivors hit by the gas could start to see Clown's clones coming at them from different directions, a bit like Doctor but stronger.
I bet the tonic clouds change color based on add ons
I hope the bottle effects can be enhanced or changed with addons, kind of like Doctor's afflictions.
Say bye bye to the exhaustion add-on that's for sure.
I hope he gets some form of map control in a way that didn't impact his chase. Maybe attaching volatile bottles to the ground or objects. Upon interaction or just proximity the could trigger a mind-numbing cloud that blocked heals and repairing actions as well as making survivors close-by scream.