Downing survivors near pallets tps them right at the pallet
Many times when I down a survivor at a loop the rubberband right under the pallet I feel this is intentional tbh any one else faces this problem?
Many times when I down a survivor at a loop the rubberband right under the pallet I feel this is intentional tbh any one else faces this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, happens way too often. It rarely ever does anything in gameplay but it is very irritating because it happens so frequently. I've found that when it comes to DbD, it's all the small bugs and nuisances in this game that add up to make it so annoying and tiresome to play sometimes.
if i face swfs it can be busted af no way to pick the person up