So basically

Mettle of Mither is MY meta.

And they're like right next to each other in my perks, so it's on purpose too.

Post your Mither perk builds. Here is my core perk set-up:

Mettle of Man, No Mither, Tenacity

The fourth perk depends on what I'm planning on doing.

Resilience, in general makes you slightly better at everything, except recovering. sadly/

Flip Flop if I'm gonna be a nuisance, and I'm bringing an Oak offering.

Breakdown on rank reset, or after a long break, cause tunneling n stuff.

Soul Guard, workshopping right now. The ability to tank an extra hit on getting up is sweet, but in general, killers pick me up if they find me; I've had 1 killer camp my recovery, and in that specific instance, it would've saved my ass.

I wish Tenacity had a little something else, like no hit stun on down so that you can start crawling immediately, or the ability to stop another survivor from healing when you could be crawling further away, which has got me caught as much as the killer just finding me on the ground (when I've tanked transport hits.)

Comments