Agitated archives

Reported a bug where agitated survivors challenge wasn't working. Miktiple maps on xbox 1 went as far as sacrificing all 4 survivors in basement. Another posted saying he had similar issues. I went through a few pages of big reports I can't find my post or any others mentioning the same issue. Not sure if I did something wrong reporting this bug someone let me know please

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • @wxnickxw said:

    Reported a bug where agitated survivors challenge wasn't working. Miktiple maps on xbox 1 went as far as sacrificing all 4 survivors in basement. Another posted saying he had similar issues. I went through a few pages of big reports I can't find my post or any others mentioning the same issue. Not sure if I did something wrong reporting this bug someone let me know please

    There is your old thread:

    @wxnickxw said:

    On xbox 1

    Challenge requires hooking 2 survivors in basement using perk agitation.

    Hooked multiple survivors in multiple matches but am not receiving challenges unlock.

    happened mult times on mult maps

    Went as far as Hooking and sacrificing all 4 survivors in basement with trapper only using perk agitation and no add on or offerings. Still no success.

    And here is your new duplicite one.