blood Point event after each chapter
Maybe it's just me but I believe this would be a little bit more interesting and he awesome way to get people playing just for the sake of having fun and for blood points because when double blood points is activated I don't even care if I win or lose.
The salt at least dies down a bit... Just A Pinch
The salt at least dies down a bit... Just A Pinch
Comments
Buddy, let me tell you that as a killer I get saltier than the Don Juan Pond when I can't get all of BBQ & Chili tokens.
Listen to me Soldier you have to keep the salt down to manageable level. Remember to use your tracking and Aura perks.
We cannot let the enemy overwhelm us
I will camp folks just to draw out every last possible chance to get a 25% boost token.
I can almost never get 4 WGLF stacks.
Wait how does camping help with BBQ tokens ...
They will usually go for the save at the end.
His real goal isn’t to kill the hooked guy, it’s to lure out the guy who hasn’t been hooked (he has the least risk of dying) and hook him
Understood captain!
LOL, I get MORE salt during events because I play ruthless.
It's like they expect me to be their friend and let them farm or something.
This is true, I stopped playing over the weekend because of the gen rush, and I was the only player (killer and survivor) that was burning streamers, if a killer is the only player to burn a streamer then show him a little gratitude maybe?