What can you exactly get banned for?
Hello everyone! I have a friend that has a huge fear of getting banned and i keep reassuring them that they won’t because they do nothing that breaks the rules in any way.
I tried to find an official list of everything, but had no luck in doing so.
Can you please help me out? I would love to know of every single thing possible that is worth a ban. (they almost mainly play survivor if that helps narrow the list down a bit)
they play on console as well if that helps.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
For Survivor?
Exploiting glitches and bugs.
Teaming with the killer to help them kill the other survivors.
Being really toxic in the postgame chat. Like... Racism, homophobia, death threats. That one might be a steam thing though, not a BHVR thng.
Hacking, obviously. For any reason. DCing a lot will get them longer and longer timed bans.
Messing with the games files for things like custom perk icons can lead to a ban if EAC detects and doesn't like it.
That's all I can think of. There are probably more that I'm not thinking of.
As per Not_Queen:
If you scroll down you’ll see all the Temporary/Permanent bans and miscellaneous info and reporting procedures etc.
The list posted above is an Official List but please pay attention to the games EULA which does take preference over anything.