New Killer Perk Idea: Black Magic

Your fearsome magic is eternally powerful. All of your Hex Totems are slightly/moderately/considerably darker making them harder to see. When a hex totem is destroyed all survivors are blinded and deafened for 3/5/10 seconds. The bright flash reveals all survivor auras for 3/5/7 seconds as well.

Comments

  • @Peasant said:
    Your magic is especially powerful. All of your Hex Totems are slightly/moderately/considerably darker making them harder to see.

    Add Survivors who destroy your hex totems are revealed to you for 3 seconds. The explosion deafens their ears for 12 seconds.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Peasant said:
    Your magic is especially powerful. All of your Hex Totems are slightly/moderately/considerably darker making them harder to see.

    Add Survivors who destroy your hex totems are revealed to you for 3 seconds. The explosion deafens their ears for 12 seconds.

    Got it.

  • @Jack11803 Out of all of the killer perks I submitted earlier, I actually think I like this one the most.