My killer tier list

Killer strength.png

This is my personal opinion so keep the debates civil and no targeting one another for having disagreements.

This list is based off how each killer can perform when they reach their maximum potential. A killer being easy to master will not impact this tier list. If it did, then Freddy will be above Nurse and Spirit. A master Nurse and master Spirit will be able to consistently perform better than a master Freddy, even if it's easy to be a master Freddy.

I think the biggest disagreement people will have in this list is where I put Pig. I honestly have no idea why people consider Pig one of the worst killers in the game. She definitely isn't top tier, but she has potential. Her ambush can get many hits where you normally wouldn't otherwise, and has potential to do some very satisfying mind games. If people took the time to learn what Pig could do, then they'll understand that she's been a super underrated killer for a long time now. Go watch Scorpionz, he knows how to play Pig to her maximum potential.

Comments

  • Everyone is sleeping on blight. He is definitely the third strongest killer right now, and only behind spirit because he has bad maps.

  • @lowiq said:

    Everyone is sleeping on blight. He is definitely the third strongest killer right now, and only behind spirit because he has bad maps.

    I play Blight normally myself, and I do agree that he is a very good killer. Not sure I can put him on par with Oni or Pyramid Head, though. The major problem with Blight is, as you said, he is super map dependent, which is pretty crucial.

  • I'd put Blight as the strongest in S tier followed by the Oni, i can't choose between Freddy and Billy and then PH

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    I'd put Blight as the strongest in S tier followed by the Oni, i can't choose between Freddy and Billy and then PH

    I would've put Blight higher, but he is very map dependent. He will struggle on Lery's because there are too many things to bump into and he'll struggle on Rotten Fields because there's hardly anything to bump into.

  • Finally, someone that doesn't put Wraith in the lowest spot! Hell, I'd say with good enough add-ons he's mid B-tier.

    Without he's actually terrible, so C seems like a good middle-ground.

  • Is clown really that bad?

    good bottle placements can render most loops unplayable and either force a hit or super early pallet drop

    good bottle throws to zone survivors away from other loops

    easy access to exhaustion and extra slowdown via addons


    definitely isn’t D tier I’d put him up to C maybe B if your really good with him

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Is clown really that bad?

    good bottle placements can render most loops unplayable and either force a hit or super early pallet drop

    good bottle throws to zone survivors away from other loops

    easy access to exhaustion and extra slowdown via addons

    definitely isn’t D tier I’d put him up to C maybe B if your really good with him

    Clown can definitely do some damage, but I don’t think he is on par with the other killers at the moment. I don’t think there is a killer in the game that can’t win or is completely unplayable, but if I have to put someone in the D tier, it’s gotta be him and trapper. Although, I can see why someone would put him higher because he can handle chases pretty well.

    Huntress and deathslinger are just the better choices for a range attack killer and he doesn’t have the map presence like billy, oni, etc. He has to spend time reloading his bottles when he runs out, or he can continue a chase as a normal M1 killer which isn’t something you wanna be doing.

    I’m hoping that this upcoming rework puts him on par with other killers and mastering clown would be more rewarding than it is now.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1855555#Comment_1855555

    Clown can definitely do some damage, but I don’t think he is on par with the other killers at the moment. I don’t think there is a killer in the game that can’t win or is completely unplayable, but if I have to put someone in the D tier, it’s gotta be him and trapper. Although, I can see why someone would put him higher because he can handle chases pretty well.

    Huntress and deathslinger are just the better choices for a range attack killer and he doesn’t have the map presence like billy, oni, etc. He has to spend time reloading his bottles when he runs out, or he can continue a chase as a normal M1 killer which isn’t something you wanna be doing.

    I’m hoping that this upcoming rework puts him on par with other killers and mastering clown would be more rewarding than it is now.

    I’d say I’m biased here because I’ve mailed him since I got him and I’d consider myself pretty good with him but I would agree huntress and slinger are better.

    I just think people like other calling him the objective worst killer in the game have some major flaws in their argument

  • I almost totally agree with every placement here. I feel Deathslinger should be in B tier rather than A though, his lack of map pressure and speed kill him. Glad you haven't joined the Blight cult because people are really overselling him. Low A tier - high B tier is where he is. He is not the third or second strongest killer in the game. Just move 3 inches to the right 4head

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1855586#Comment_1855586

    I’d say I’m biased here because I’ve mailed him since I got him and I’d consider myself pretty good with him but I would agree huntress and slinger are better.

    I just think people like other calling him the objective worst killer in the game have some major flaws in their argument

    That's understandable. There are players I've seen play make clown look really good. Honestly glad he doesn't slow himself down when he throws bottles anymore because that used to hurt him hard.

  • @Altarf said:

    I almost totally agree with every placement here. I feel Deathslinger should be in B tier rather than A though, his lack of map pressure and speed kill him. Glad you haven't joined the Blight cult because people are really overselling him. Low A tier - high B tier is where he is. He is not the third or second strongest killer in the game. Just move 3 inches to the right 4head

    Deathslinger does lack map pressure, but his 1v1 being as insane as it is makes him A tier imo.

    I think Blight is very good in the right hands. I definitely would've put him S tier if he wasn't so map dependent.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Finally, someone that doesn't put Wraith in the lowest spot! Hell, I'd say with good enough add-ons he's mid B-tier.

    Without he's actually terrible, so C seems like a good middle-ground.

    Wraith is one of the killers that I play quite a bit. Base Wraith is lackluster but man some of his add ons are so fun to use and make up his weaknesses a ton.