Could you please explain why I get this message so often?
If it's from losing internet, I check instantly when I start to "lag out" and internet works fine for everything else. It's solely DbD being DbD....anyone getting this a lot?

If it's from losing internet, I check instantly when I start to "lag out" and internet works fine for everything else. It's solely DbD being DbD....anyone getting this a lot?

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you get this recently?
There was a time where the servers completely ######### up and everyone got this message, but not right now
Literally just got it like 2 minutes ago. I get it fairly often.
It's usually caused by connection errors. There might be a problem with your internet connection.
I get plenty of normal games that's the thing...plus I literally checked my connection as soon as something felt strange (like 1 second in the game where I didn't get points for an action I checked). 5 seconds later it's gone but webpages still worked.
Try verifying Steam Cache? You might be missing some files.