Huntress cosplay! I'm working on the clothes part now. Finished her hatchet and just need to paint the axe. For now, here's her mask on me!
That's great to share and I think stylish masks at cyber punk surely would help in it.
Looks really good, excited for the rest
@venusian said:Looks really good, excited for the rest
@venusian said:
Thank you so much!
That's really well done!
@Mandy said:That's really well done!
@Mandy said:
thank you!! I really appreciate it!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's great to share and I think stylish masks at cyber punk surely would help in it.
Looks really good, excited for the rest
Thank you so much!
That's really well done!
thank you!! I really appreciate it!