Windows Store/Gamepass for PC Version Bugs

Hello, I recently started playing on the Windows store version of the game and noticed a few bugs that occur every time I use the platform.


  • When I log in I cannot see my Auric Cell, Iridescent Shard, and Bloodpoint numbers until I go to the "Store" portion of the game. It looks like it still keep track of my points if I play a match, even though the values for them all read 0. When I go to the store, it will update to the correct numbers.
  • Controller support isn't working properly on the menu/lobbies like it does on console and PC. I cannot ready up, switch characters, check daily rituals, use the top buttons to cycle pages, etc. The controller just acts like a mouse pointer. I am using a standard xbox/windows controller.
  • The Bloodpoint/Shard "you have received a gift" message that popped up during the recent event never showed on this platform even though the rewards were being given
  • Some of the challenges seem messed up, in chapeter 1 of the current Tome there are a couple challenges that only require 1 point to register as successful
Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • As an FYI to your last point, these are for all platforms, the change was made as the challenges weren't registering correctly - so they were changed to 1BP

  • @Mandy said:

    As an FYI to your last point, these are for all platforms, the change was made as the challenges weren't registering correctly - so they were changed to 1BP

    Wow, that was a fast response, thanks!