This is new or i am blind
I've never seen anything like this in Badham - this is not strong loop but still it's weird.
Tagged:
Mod
I've never seen anything like this in Badham - this is not strong loop but still it's weird.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who sent us back to 2017?
No that's been around since Badham got reworked, so a couple of months
This is rather rare, but it can happen. While the map is generated, there may occur incidents where the minimum amount of pallets hasn´t been reached due to rng so they get randomly filled to fit said minimum amount iirc.
It's been in the game since the rework. It's not a strong loop and it can occur due to the way that tile density is applied.
They changed something about map generation if I am remembering correctly and I seem to see it happening more often. To add to that the swamp maps seem broken at the moment with multiple fat shames that survivors can go through and gens that should allow 2-3 people that only let 1 repair because a tree is too close. Not to mention that Blight is almost unplayable on swamp since apparently most of the trees and stumps can't be bounced off of.