Is BBQ & Chili the biggest crutch perk for killers?

Which perk is the one that Killers can't live without?

As I understand the term "crutch perk", it is a perk that people can't live without and tend to rely on the most. It is currently the most popular perk for killers. Don't take the term personally.

Note: If you want to talk crap about survivors, start another discussion. No whatabout-ism please...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Zarathos said:

    Whataboutism is the hallmark of an illogical statement. It is the assumption an enviroment in which the statement your focused on is in no way related to the item your discussing but dbd is a time trial based game so everything matters. Its impact however can be debated and in many case carious mechanics matter. So saying no stop talking about x item when x item is affecting the win condition of x side is moronic. Don't believe everything `you hear actually think about the statement.

    On the matte4r of bbq its a very easily countearable perk so much so I run an additional tracking perk usually thrilling tremors or discordance. I highly recommend you use the perk about 30 games in red ranks youll see that as far as crutches go its pretty garbage. Crutch perks is also kind of a ridiclous statement you won because of an item or perk in the game not really you just exploiting a broken mechanic. Any competitive fighting,shooter or moba game player will tell you the same thing they play what's best its not a crutch is the meta.

    You can appreciate the person who locks in the meme build the weaker character but that dosen't make them the best players. That is indisputably the one who plays the strongest build the strongest character well and wins.

    I agree with you that Meta is a better term for the question I was asking than crutch. I just couldn't come up with that at the time of posting. Thanks for the feedback. Very helpful.

  • BBQ is a crutch perk... To be more fair I usually use Insidious and wait at the hook instead of going for a wallhack crutch perk.

    Fairplay comes first, and everybody is happy.

1 2 3 ›