Your swings are especially violent. When attacking a survivor your attack will ignore the Endurance effect and increase your successful and failed attack cooldown by 25/20/15%.
Thank you for noticing. I figure if I make enough ideas then eventually some will sound good enough to integrate into the game. That saves the development team the time spent on making new ideas. All it leaves is the task of balancing and coding as well as art for the icon. Of course if they ever want to make new chapters with these then they'll need new characters, but that's what random name generators are for.
Umm. Look. They have their own ideas though. I mean... making stuff up is the easiest part. You know how many of us have these revolutionary ideas, inventive new perks, ideas for new killer/survivor/map...
Implementing those, that's the real work. Most of us actually don't know how to do that.
Sorry, I know I'm a downer, but am I wrong here?
@George_Soros said:
Umm. Look. They have their own ideas though. I mean... making stuff up is the easiest part. You know how many of us have these revolutionary ideas, inventive new perks, ideas for new killer/survivor/map...
Implementing those, that's the real work. Most of us actually don't know how to do that.
Sorry, I know I'm a downer, but am I wrong here?
You're not wrong BHVR does need new people and more people overall. However, I am rubbish at math so I can't really help them code these sorts of things in. The best I can do is think of how perks interact and help them brainstorm.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You've been very busy lately
Thank you for noticing. I figure if I make enough ideas then eventually some will sound good enough to integrate into the game. That saves the development team the time spent on making new ideas. All it leaves is the task of balancing and coding as well as art for the icon. Of course if they ever want to make new chapters with these then they'll need new characters, but that's what random name generators are for.
Umm. Look. They have their own ideas though. I mean... making stuff up is the easiest part. You know how many of us have these revolutionary ideas, inventive new perks, ideas for new killer/survivor/map...
Implementing those, that's the real work. Most of us actually don't know how to do that.
Sorry, I know I'm a downer, but am I wrong here?
You're not wrong BHVR does need new people and more people overall. However, I am rubbish at math so I can't really help them code these sorts of things in. The best I can do is think of how perks interact and help them brainstorm.