The Big Bingus's 2021 DBD patch 4.4.2 Tier list!
Hey, so I got this idea from seeing another gamer posting a tier list on the forums. So I thought hey, why not throw my terrible opinion out into the crowd and see what you fellas think! I'd love to hear your opinions!

Comments
Noooo Blight
Bubba down
Doctor up
Plague down
Blight up
I usually get 4k with 1-2 pip by the Twins. They're really good at apply pressure to multiple survivors.
Before I buy the Twins DLC, I saw many people in this forum always said that the Twins are weak. But when I try to play them by myself, they are better than I thought.
IMO they are bottom-A or top-B tier even they focus on try to get at least 9 hooks more than focus on slugging for 4k.
//But they still need some adjustment, If they decide to heavily slugging/camping/tunneling, they will be stupidly OP and boring for both side ._.
One's personal performance doesn't dictate the status quo; that's more based on the average statistics and player opinions with most weight on the former.
There are people that 4K as clown and wraith on a regular basis with no addons and joke perks; that doesn't mean they are strong killers.
That being said I am in agreement with you, they probably are somewhere around there, they are not terrible they are just....idk clunky I guess is the word I would use? They feel so rough to use and to play against, and I feel there are just so many quality of life things that need to be done still.
I personally believe billy is still A tier worthy