I'm sick of survivor

I'm a rank 15 survivor I'm not even that good but for some reason I run the killer for just a little bit and I get camped and tunneled I can't rank up because I only get bronze emblems and I usually only get around 7,000 bloodpoints even with borrowed they go for me can anyone give me any tips or advice?

Comments

  • Low rank killers always resort to camping/tunneling

    Best advice I can give you is to lay low at the start of the match and get as much done as you can.

    Do gens

    Get safe unhooking's and heals

    Totems, search chests

    And get better in chases looping/juking

    And

    image.png


  • Yeah, a lot of low rank killers camp because they have no idea what they're doing. I recommend watching someone like Ayrun who's really good at survivor.

  • Also, low rank survivors tend to abuse stealth as it's exceptionally strong against new killers. If the killer don't find someone to disturb, they will come back and camp or tunnel, especially if someone unhooked you and hid instead of taking aggro.

  • Just continue to play. I never get facecamped and "proxy" camping/tunneling is very rare in red ranks. So it's deffo worth playing more and get out of the lower ranks.

  • Always be doing something that gives you bloodpoints. Too many newer players spend all game crouching around, scared and being useless. If you are getting bloodpoints then you are being useful to your team.

    It takes time to learn how to run each killer efficiently. Dbd can be a very punishing game as you have found out: some games you will get camped and tunneled and not really get a chance to improve at all.

    A good all around build to run:

    • Sprint Burst
    • Fixated
    • Spine Chill
    • Self Care, Inner Strength, Iron Will or Were Gonna Live Forever
  • Look at what good survivors do like ayrun and ussylis, and run DS and/or Unbreakable (maybe not Unbreakable because you're not gonna get slugged at rank 15 but once you're slightly higher in rank it becomes useful)

    And play and watch streamers play killer too, that'll probably help you more than anything else.

  • Treat every killer like they will 1 hook you and focus on your point gain. Let others grab the killers attention while you pip up.

  • Thanks for the advice and tips