Let Trapper refill traps at a locker.
Too much time taken to go from one trap to another to set up. By the time you've set up you could be 3 gens down already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least they aren’t freddy.
I find myself always having to use addons to start with extra traps, especially if I have ruin
For Movemeber lol
What if you trap the locker? Will it kill someone?
Trapper needs a complete rework because he was designed with solo players in mind.
Yeah sure just put a Guillotine in there.
If Traps spawned in less stupid locations it would be fine. Like no game I don't want to walk across literally the entire map just to use my killer power.