The Blight | Few add-on suggestions

Most of his add-ons are pretty good! But he still does have some questionable add-ons, so I will try to fix them!


Starting with the Very Rare Summoning Stone, this add-on literally does nothing. Let's do some math, when you down a Survivor with your Lethal Rush you suffer a 2.5 second fatigue, after that you need to pick up that Survivor, which takes 3 seconds, this add-on already expired and it did nothing.

So how to improve it? It's actually really simple, just increase the duration from 6 seconds to around 10 - 12 seconds.


Following with a pretty bad Rare add-on Rose Tonic, let's compare this add-on with the Nurse's Pocket Watch add-on, both add-ons increase the duration before going into the Fatigue, Pocket Watch increases it by a slight amount of 0.2 seconds and the Rose Tonic increases it by a whopping 1 second, which is in my opinion overkill.

How to change it? Instead of increasing the Slam duration, it could apply some Status Effect, for example Mangled would be a really good fit I would say!


I think with these two add-on changes Blight's kit would be perfect!

Comments

  • Agree with summoning stone, really needs a buff and a number buff would be perfect.

    However, I think the slam duration great as they are. Longer really can be better.