Do you think a leaderboard could ever be implemented
I think a leaderboard would be nice for this game. For example, there could be a ranking for the most escaped for the week or month and a ranking for the most kills per killer for all the different platforms. Something like that could get people to play more by trying harder in matches with the competitiveness
Comments
Ofc it can, but it's not their priority yet sadly..
That would be great. If you are on steam, you can at least check your own stats (overall) and check those of others out on a website.
It was shocking to see how high certain people have scored in certain categorys, for example TheEntityLeftHand having 10k bear trap catches whereas Otz has around 1500. There´s also a guy who downed almost 23k Survivors with Onis power.
That's cool. It's nice to see that kind of stuff. I'm on xbox so all I can see is playtime and overall escapes/ kills