will the twins be buffed?

i really love the concept but they suck so hard

Comments

  • I think they’re fine atm, just need a few tweaks on their add-ons.

  • Yup, kicking Victor after successfull hit needs to go.

  • As a Twins Mains yes they need some Buffs they are very weak against Good Survivor


    Charlotte needs a own ability Like some Kind of Rage Mode when Viktor gets kicked so she isnt Just a M1 Killer


    Viktor should be able to Block Generators for Like 30 Seconds

  • I honestly think they are pretty much fine. Just some add-on changes would be nice (mostly the higher rarity ones). Also, they should really extend the time when Victor finds a survivor in a locker, pretty weenie amount of time if you ask me.

  • Hopefully not, I'd say the twins should be a whole lot more punishing. Like what's the point of kicking victor if that little ######### is on you again after 10 seconds