Coté’s Pregnancy Tweet
This May not be the place for this, but did anyone else see Mathiou’s tweet about Pregnacy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Obortion?
Wait, sorry, t wasn’t about obortion, it was about unwanted pregnancies.
What...?
Yes I've seen it.
I really don't care what people who work on the game think on issues that people are really invested on both sides think.
Let's just keep yelling on what mains are the biggest crybabies around these parts.
Much safer.
Thats a dumb statement. That’s like saying 100% if murders are from death.... WELL NO #########! It’s about what happens before that.
Uh oh, trouble brewing.
I'm guessing it's just that viral "article" about some mormon ladies opinion?
There's nothing on his feed that I see now, so could have been an accidental retweet (See how pretty much any clickbait page has it set so you "like" pics while scrolling accidentally).
Even if it isn't, does it matter? Does his views on women's rights/control over their bodies/etc affect his ability to do his job?
"This MF is pro-women's rights, he's obviously not qualified to work in video games!"
-_-
Y'all are wild
I don’t care about his view like others do, I just am concerned he felt that 100% of unwanted pregnancies.... are pregnancies is actually worth noting
Fact:
Most Pregnancies happen because a Lady "Pretty Good Job So Far'd" at the bar.
Bonus perk: you might start a religion if you still get pregnant.
Exactly. Btw did you look at the tweet he linked? It was basically this girl saying over and over (like tens of times) “guys cause unwanted pregnancy cause sperm”. Like..... yeah; that’s how a baby is made dumbass
Yeah who cares.