Can we get stats on addons?
I´d love to see the percentage of each addons usage per Killer. For example, I have a feeling that about 99% of Trapper games include a bag. Basically no one uses blonde hair, hair brush, lock of hair or vanity mirror on Myers. How many Spirit games actually include one of the super busted combos?
There should be a chart for each Killer, including each of their addons and the % of matches they are used in. These would be valuable insights.
It´s been a while since the DEVs shared some behind the scenes information, I think it´s time for some more.
Comments
Information is hard for them to give we complain too much about whatever they give
i don’t understand the mirror comment. Scratched mirror is busted on certain maps
Scratched Mirror, yes. Vanity Mirror is about as useful as Iridescent Family Crest.
Got me there