change to DS
just make it to where a grab does not trigger ds but picking up a downed person will so no more lockers no more gens being done right in your face and it also deactivate when going in a locker or doing a generator
and make it if they go past the exit gates it deactivates
other than that same 60-seconds of ds if you get downed
Comments
what are your changes you would like to see
Not to be rude, but this is unreasonable. The stun is 5 seconds, you can still catch up to them if you so it right.
5 seconds of Killer time is 20 seconds of Survivor time. That's a quarter of a generator. This is an often ignored factor of Decisive Strike.
Is that supposed to go against my argument? That's literally the point of Desisive Strike and it's good enough for both sides that it's only one time use.
It buys entirely too much Survivor time for something that goes off so easily. The duration right now is insane.
To the OP, I am not sure if ALL grabs are fair. A window grab while in a chase certainly isn't, but a generator grab is probably fair game.
I think a locker grab should also be fair game.
Hmm. I think that's an interesting grey area. I am all for Decisive doing what it was intended to do - stop tunneling. I think if you blatantly walked for 10 seconds and got a gen you get what you deserve. Trying to duck the Killer in a locker sounds... hmmm. Nah.
I like the idea of keeping the Halloween scene in-game where Myers enters the closet and Laurie sticks him.
I just don't like how someone pulled off a hook gets on a gen. I happen to walk by and they run straight into a locker and start singing "Can't touch this"
Unless I'm playing trapper. Then I'll just trap the locker and let them stay in there :P