PC - Multiple Nurse bugs in only 1 game

I wanted to try out Nurse after a long while, cause I'm guessing she might be the next OG killer in the upcoming tome. And to be honest after playing only 1 game with her I decided I will never play her again because of the amount of bugs you get with her in a single game! I wished I got the entire match on video so you can see it yourself. Because of this I probably won't be spending my money on the premium pass if she's the next featured killer.

Platform: PC

Map: Yamaoka Estate - Sanctum of Wrath

List of bugs:

  • You're not able to blink to the top of the Temple (from any side)
  • After the first blink the button for the 2nd blink sometimes doesn't appear (you go straight into a fatigue even if it was written you had 1 more blink ready)
  • You can't blink over multiple rocks scattered across the map
  • At some point I couldn't blink at all after a fully charged blink. Even though the button appeared, the button and the blink animation got twitchy, button icon and blink started to stutter like the blink was about to happen but it got cancelled around 10-12 times in 2 seconds and I got stuck with this at some point making her an M1 killer for a period of time. It got fixed after like 3 gens popped and there was only 1 left
  • After a succesful blink at some point my screen got dark and stayed that way untill the end of the game, even in the endgame menu as you can see:
Bugs.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments