Peak dbd forums
Everyone go home. We've reached the summit.
Everyone go home. We've reached the summit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No we have not. As long as the internet exists, we'll find things more spectacular than this
Saw three NOED posts like yesterday
NOED post 1
NOED post 2
NOED post 3
Not only that, the post about those changes was fake and everyone thought it was real lmao. Gotta love it.
Among my favorites are the lengthy threads explaining why the game is soooo killer-sided, and the very next post is a just as lengthy thread detailing how the game is entirely survivor-sided.
Somewhere in both posts is bound to be something about the other side being toxic, and both posts claiming this or that is killing the game, and both posts also mentioning how the devs have lost (insert bla bla bla here) with their own game.
I know. I thought we had finally finished the NOED discussion. Then, suddenly , like three threads on the front page. SMH!!
It's a hard pill to swallow
like i saw 3 or more posts on Ruin/Undying
It would be a shame if survivors get stopped in their gen repair simulator by something as insigificant as some bones.
I found this gem of some posts today
I'm not mocking them by the way. I mean, I made a thread regarding an alternative to DS recently. I just find the placement to be oddly funny
"Why is NOED being nerfed?" Did I miss an announcement that they touched NOED? 😂
Even more hilarious is that those lengthy, well-thought-out threads get a fraction of the attention as the next thread down: some bait post with half a sentence poorly typed, yet it triggers a firestorm of angry responses! 🤣
Had this baby in my collection for awhile
From Behavior's POV, "If everyone's mad at you, you must be doing something right"
Found another one of these. I just find the placement to be oddly funny
It isn’t. Many were gullible enough to fall for a claim to “legitimate” NOED changes, and killers went wild.
I tend to just ignore all NOED posts now. They’re just nonsense.
The perk is fine.