After 6 months I met not one hacker, but two in a single game!

Of course I reported them, the first 3-5 minutes they acted normally, not cheats just toxic flashlight clicking, when I downed both in the basement the fun started, one escaped while on the Hook, and another started flying and insta-healing whenever I hit them, then they run off and escaped lol.

Comments

  • First off, congratulations! 6 months without any hacker encounters seems like a breathtaking streak.

    What you saw are pretty popular cheats. It´s gotten worse ever since the public got more educated on how to cheat in DBD, and the EAC doesn´t exactly deserve its name.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    First off, congratulations! 6 months without any hacker encounters seems like a breathtaking streak.

    What you saw are pretty popular cheats. It´s gotten worse ever since the public got more educated on how to cheat in DBD, and the EAC doesn´t exactly deserve its name.

    At this point its not EAC, just EC

  • Was it a Steve? It's always the steves

  • Its Easy Anti-Cheat because its "EASY" to bypass it

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Was it a Steve? It's always the steves

    Not a Steve, Claudette and I think Dwight, not sure tho.