For every failed skillcheck you gain a token. Each token increases the skillcheck success zone grows slightly/moderately/considerably. "What doesn't kill me will make me stronger."
@Peasant said:
For every failed skillcheck you gain a token. Each token increases the skillcheck success zone grows slightly/moderately/considerably.
"What doesn't kill me will make me stronger."
@Peasant said:
For every failed skillcheck you gain a token. Each token increases the skillcheck success zone grows slightly/moderately/considerably.
"What doesn't kill me will make me stronger."
Why not make skill checks reward more?
I wouldn't make skill checks be worth more as the aim of this perk is to make it harder to fail. This way, new survivors (or those who just struggle with skillchecks) have a way of learning how to hit skillchecks a bit safer.
I'd say it's balanced rn as this helps for nearly every killer except Freddy Krueger, whom it screws you on.
Btw, when I say increased success zones, I am referring to the good skillcheck zone size.
For every failed skillcheck you gain a token. Each token increases the skillcheck success zone grows slightly/moderately/considerably.
"What doesn't kill me will make me stronger."
Why not make skill checks reward more?
I wouldn't make skill checks be worth more as the aim of this perk is to make it harder to fail. This way, new survivors (or those who just struggle with skillchecks) have a way of learning how to hit skillchecks a bit safer.
I'd say it's balanced rn as this helps for nearly every killer except Freddy Krueger, whom it screws you on.
Btw, when I say increased success zones, I am referring to the good skillcheck zone size.
Ah, well anyway it should be a generic perk. People would be understandably angry if this one one of three teachable for a chapter. Good perk idea though
For every failed skillcheck you gain a token. Each token increases the skillcheck success zone grows slightly/moderately/considerably.
"What doesn't kill me will make me stronger."
Why not make skill checks reward more?
I wouldn't make skill checks be worth more as the aim of this perk is to make it harder to fail. This way, new survivors (or those who just struggle with skillchecks) have a way of learning how to hit skillchecks a bit safer.
I'd say it's balanced rn as this helps for nearly every killer except Freddy Krueger, whom it screws you on.
Btw, when I say increased success zones, I am referring to the good skillcheck zone size.
Ah, well anyway it should be a generic perk. People would be understandably angry if this one one of three teachable for a chapter. Good perk idea though
Who said anything about making this a teachable? I'm just spitting out perk ideas for the devs.
Umm... not sure bigger success zones would be worth it. I mean, the real challenge is hitting those damn Great Skill Check (or Hex Skill Check) zones. Good Skill Checks are easy to hit to begin with.
@Peasant said:
For every failed skillcheck you gain a token. Each token increases the skillcheck success zone grows slightly/moderately/considerably.
"What doesn't kill me will make me stronger."
Why not make skill checks reward more?
I wouldn't make skill checks be worth more as the aim of this perk is to make it harder to fail. This way, new survivors (or those who just struggle with skillchecks) have a way of learning how to hit skillchecks a bit safer.
I'd say it's balanced rn as this helps for nearly every killer except Freddy Krueger, whom it screws you on.
Btw, when I say increased success zones, I am referring to the good skillcheck zone size.
Ah, well anyway it should be a generic perk. People would be understandably angry if this one one of three teachable for a chapter. Good perk idea though
Who said anything about making this a teachable? I'm just spitting out perk ideas for the devs.
Yeah, but seems they forgot they can just add perks
@OrionQc24 said:
Going to be honest...so...doing 20 posts all about perks isn't spam but editing twice is ? ######### ?
Well I mean, each one of my posts is a different post entirely. The content is different for each post and it is being posted in the correct subforum. So I guess it's alright. Rest-assured my flurry of posts will end soon enough. (11:30ish EST)
@OrionQc24 said:
Going to be honest...so...doing 20 posts all about perks isn't spam but editing twice is ? ######### ?
Well I mean, each one of my posts is a different post entirely. The content is different for each post and it is being posted in the correct subforum. So I guess it's alright. Rest-assured my flurry of posts will end soon enough. (11:30ish EST)
Tbh I find it a dick move that instead of one discussion showing new perks. You decided to do one each to show nothing but your posts on this section...if you say it wasn't for this purpose I straight up don't believe you. Especially when for exemple this perk here use 4 lines...you really couldn't at least group them in 2 discussions ? Like killer perk / survivor perk.
Going to be honest...so...doing 20 posts all about perks isn't spam but editing twice is ? ######### ?
Well I mean, each one of my posts is a different post entirely. The content is different for each post and it is being posted in the correct subforum. So I guess it's alright. Rest-assured my flurry of posts will end soon enough. (11:30ish EST)
Tbh I find it a dick move that instead of one discussion showing new perks. You decided to do one each to show nothing but your posts on this section...
I apologize that this upset you. I assure you my intent was not to spam or block out other users posts. I just didn't have all of the ideas in my head at the time of conception (hence the different times for each post). Then there's the fact that, as you mentioned, apparently editing a post twice is spam. Therefore I had no choice but to make multiple posts to communicate my ideas.
@OrionQc24 said:
I'm not upset and give you the benefit of the doubt but think about it next time. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this is kind of unfair.
Understood, in the future, I will attempt to compress my ideas into longer posts. I just hope they get read.
@OrionQc24 said:
I'm not upset and give you the benefit of the doubt but think about it next time. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this is kind of unfair.
Understood, in the future, I will attempt to compress my ideas into longer posts. I just hope they get read.
Orion, you get the edit spam as it counts as its own post, and you’re a new user, it gets more lenient the more posts you have that are validated. I have to post 6 times in a minute for a spam block
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not make skill checks reward more?
I'd say it's balanced rn as this helps for nearly every killer except Freddy Krueger, whom it screws you on.
Btw, when I say increased success zones, I am referring to the good skillcheck zone size.
Ah, well anyway it should be a generic perk. People would be understandably angry if this one one of three teachable for a chapter. Good perk idea though
Umm... not sure bigger success zones would be worth it. I mean, the real challenge is hitting those damn Great Skill Check (or Hex Skill Check) zones. Good Skill Checks are easy to hit to begin with.
Yeah, but seems they forgot they can just add perks
Well I mean, each one of my posts is a different post entirely. The content is different for each post and it is being posted in the correct subforum. So I guess it's alright. Rest-assured my flurry of posts will end soon enough. (11:30ish EST)
I apologize that this upset you. I assure you my intent was not to spam or block out other users posts. I just didn't have all of the ideas in my head at the time of conception (hence the different times for each post). Then there's the fact that, as you mentioned, apparently editing a post twice is spam. Therefore I had no choice but to make multiple posts to communicate my ideas.
Understood, in the future, I will attempt to compress my ideas into longer posts. I just hope they get read.
Orion, you get the edit spam as it counts as its own post, and you’re a new user, it gets more lenient the more posts you have that are validated. I have to post 6 times in a minute for a spam block