PC - Hits registering that seem too far away
Platform:
PC - Steam
Description
Encountering a number of instances where the killer hits me and it doesn't seem they should. I've never seen myself go above 100ms when I check (specifically checked in a game or two where it was happening).
Seems to occur more frequently with the same person as killer (i.e. If it happens once with a specific person as killer, it seems more likely to happen multiple times)
Video evidence attached to this post (killers were Freddy and Cannibal in those videos, both Freddy instances happened in the same game) - I apologize for the cursing in at least one of the videos haha
This seems to happen relatively frequently (at least once every few games?), attached are just the instances I've been able to clearly capture in recording (a number of instances where I couldn't quite tell how far the killer was behind me that I didn't include)
Comments
Additional instance with Victor from the twins