Opinions on DC penalty
What are your opinions on the DC penalty? do you consider it's addition a QoL change or do you want it removed?
What are your opinions on the DC penalty? do you consider it's addition a QoL change or do you want it removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It needs to be doubled or tripled.
I think it is necessary.
I don't like it. It cucks people who can't aford good internet or live in place where internet cuts out commonly. If it were to stay, I think it should only remain for survivors. When a survivor dc's it ruins the game for the other survivors and forces the killer to decide to farm or put the survivors out of their misery. When a killer dc's it just ends the game entirely. The only thing that annoy's me about a killer dc'ing, is now I'll have to wait in another long ass survivor que, but aside from that I'm not bothered by it.
If you join a game and then decide you don't want to play, then yeah you should be punished.
If your Internet sucks, then get better Internet or don't play online games of this nature? I dunno what to tell you there.