Pyramid Head Shenanigans
I recently picked up pyramid head, currently prestige 2 level 50, gonna prestige 3 when I have 1million BP. I must say, His design is quite interesting. I find that its quite difficult to torment survivors, and instead I usually just use punishment of the damned to score easy hits, and end chases very fast. To anyone who plays him more, or has possibly mained him since release, how can I affect survivors with torment easier? I find nothing more satisfying than his 3 second mori, and I'd like to get better with him, perhaps secondary main him alongside my main Oni.
Comments
Resist the urge to make trails everywhere. Leave 1-3 second trails at choke points, like pallets, under windows, or the only way out of one side of a jungle gym. Remember they disappear when placed within a few meters of hooks or gens, so don't bother.
The second trick is to drop it while you are being looped by a Survivor, like around a vehicle or large rock. Often times they won't think about it, and as you run the circle they will step into the Torment wire.
thank you! I'll try and incorporate that into my gameplay!
Yeah place little blips of the trail as mentioned above and they act like bear traps of sorts. It's VERY dirty this way, especially around corners or outside vaults etc.
Survivors will usually not react fast enough to crouch and will walk right into these small patches.
There are also certain locations that you can prepare (if you are already there) that survivors usually always run to. Like killer shack or some windows in Crotus Prenn main building.
and again, only leave short trails directly under windows/doorways etc.